Tuesday, Jul 22nd

Municipal Judge – Randy Blosch

Judge Randolph Blosch presides over the City of Bolivar’s Municipal Court, as well as four courts in Polk and Dallas Counties and is a long time member of the Missouri Municipal and Associate Circuit Judges Association.

In addition to his duties on the bench, Judge Blosch is the Director of the Thirtieth Circuit Juvenile Detention Center in Bolivar.  He was appointed to the position in 1999.  Judge Blosch is also a certified family court mediator serving Polk and Dallas Counties.

After graduating summa cum laude from Drury College, Blosch attended law school at the University of Tulsa receiving his Juris Doctor degree in 1992.  Subsequently, he attended Washington University in St. Louis where he obtained the degree of Legis Magistratum with an emphasis in the law of taxation, estate planning, and probate.

Blosch’s further achievements include successful stints with the Trial Division of the State of Missouri Public Defenders Office, County Assistant Prosecutor, City Prosecutor, and private practice.

Welcome to Bolivar, Missouri


If you are looking for the UTILITIES DEPARTMENT, they can be found in their original location at City Hall at 345 S. Main. This includes utility service, special events applications, business licenses, building permits and park reservations.

If you are looking for the COURT CLERK to pay a ticket or a fine, you will be able to find them in the original City Hall building at 345 S. Main.

If you are looking for the POLICE DEPARTMENT, they are now located in the new Public Safety Center at 211 W. Walnut.

The FIRE DEPARTMENT has moved to the Public Safety Center at 211. W. Walnut.

The BUILDING INSPECTOR is now located at the Public Works Building, 2251 W. Broadway.

The ADMINISTRATIVE DEPARTMENT is now located at the Bolivar Municipal Golf Course, 1506 W. Broadway St. This includes business licenses, building permits, park reservations, special events applications. Members of Administration are available by appointment only.

If you are in need of assistance, or have any questions, please call 326-2489.